To add announcements, you will have to enter the Control Panel
1. Click on the Contol Panel button
2. From the Course Tools section of the Control Panel, click Announcements
3. Ensure Edit mode in the the top right-hand corner is switched to ON
4. Click the Create Announcement button
5. In the Subject field, type in the heading. In the Message field, type in any message you wish the students to see.
6. Specify the first date and time on which the announcement will appear and select the ‘Display After’ or ‘Display Until’ check box
7. If you want to link the announcement to another location in the paper/course, click on the Browse button. When the course map appears: Click on the (+) plus sign to the left of an area you wish to link to, and then click on the radio button to the left of the area you want to link from the announcement to.
Click the Submit button. A receipt notice will appear to confirm the process. You can always go back and modify the announcement.
Modifying and Removing Announcements
1. Click on to the paper where the announcement is that you wish to alter
2. Fom the Course Tools section, choose Announcements
3. On the annoucement you wish to alter, select the drop down arrow menu and click Edit or Delete and then Submit.