To add an occurrence:
- Go to Course Request
- Locate the course in question and click “Edit”
- On the next page scroll down to where it say “Occurrences/programmes for this course” and click “Add”
- On the next page search for the occurrence code you want to add to that course
- Tick the check box or boxes and click “Add”
- The occurrence will now be accociated to the course
Any students who are enrolled in this occurrence (class) in Arion will be added to the course automatically. The default setting is to add them 7 days before the Arion semester start date. However, if you like your students to have access earlier to later, you can update the setting by changing the number from the dropdown list.